According to 13.1 and 13.2 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) we state that:
- Argo S.A. with headquarters in Gdańsk, 80-393, Krynicka 1, National Court Register Number: 0000121651 registered in Regional Court in Gdańsk, VII Economical Department, share capital 1.100.000 PLN, VAT number: PL5841028991, National Business Registry Number: 190928358 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), is a personal data controller of your personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of p. 6.1 of GDPR in order to answer your question/enquiry.
- Your personal data will not be transfered to any third parts.
- Your personal data will be secured only for the period of answering your enquiry.
- Passing your personal data is voluntary but neccesary in order to proceed with answering your enquiry.
- You have the right to your personal data, the right to sort it out, delete, limit of personal data proceeding, the right to transfer the data, the right to object in cases written in p. 21 of GDPR.
- You have the right to place the official complaint to the Supervision organ according to GDPR regulations (The Chairman of Personal Data Protection Organisation) in case you decide that your personal data proceeding breaks the GDPR regulations.”